Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Best Buy


I was looking to purchase a Tom Tom 720 as well as a Sirius Stiletto portable radio/mp3 player and was shopping around.


After a very poor, sad and a "I'm never going back there again," experience at a store that rhymes with Shmirket Shmity, I headed to Best Buy where we found what we were looking for, helped very quickly by a very nice sales guy named, Jeff W. and the item was price matched (and we were told to go on line and find the other item we were buying and bring back the receipt for a price adjustment).


The next day after not reading the directions (because I'm somewhat direction challenged) we went back to Best Buy where Jeff W. helped me pair my cell phone with the Tom Tom 720 Bluetooth feature... he even told me if I had more questions just to come back and he would help me out.


I ended up also getting a case for it and also an in-house charger (more money the other store didn't get because of their poor service).


When I was leaving another customer was purchasing a TV and the sales man came over to him, offered to help him out to his car (which the customer declined), and told the customer, "Thank you Mr...., I know it's a lot of info to take in so if you have anymore questions just call me, my name is on the top of your receipt or come by and see me. Enjoy your TV."


I have always been happy with the store, but when making larger purchases I will definitely go there again. Not only is there staff easy to find, knowledgeable, but they make the buying experience very nice and that is why I call it "The Best Buy."

No comments: